Happy New Year!
This is the season for New Years Resolutions and I have made a list of changes or new beginnings that I hope to implement in this New Year. At the end of the year I will revisit this post and see how I did.
My 13 for 2013 are……
1. Cut out caffeinated beverages. I am going to attempt to phase out my morning cup of coffee.
2. More yoga in my (and my kids) weekly routine.
3. More meditation. I would like to meditate daily. This one is for the kids too.
4. Canning. I want to start canning. I wanted to last year but this year I will.
5. Gardening. I need to do this so I can have a crop to can! We have tried gardening in the past with little success but this year I plan on learning more and making it work!
6. Community service. The kids and I will volunteer at our Neighborhood Garden weekly. This will help me with #4 and #5 too!!
7. Paint the interior of our home. I have been wanting to do this for years. This is the year!
8. Create annual family picture books dating back to 2005.
9. Create individual lunch bags of food and water to keep in the car to pass on to people in need.
10. Maintain a daily journal. Even if it is a line…just something about the day.
11. Create and maintain gratitude book with the kids….this goes along with my journal.
12. Write more letters. Letters not emails or texts. I still have both of my grandmothers in my life, I know that they would enjoy receiving a letter in the mail every now and then.
13, This is one that I am not ready to announce but I will let you know….eventually. (this has nothing to do with new babies!)
Those are my 13 for 2013. Are you planning on making any changes in 2013, if so please share them in the comments.
Happy New Year, I wish everyone a year of love and peace.